When I ran the command
hdhomerun_config FFFFFFFF scan /tuner1 scan_output.log
it said something like this
SCANNING: 803000000 (us-bcast:69) LOCK: none (ss=72 snq=0 seq=0) SCANNING: 797000000 (us-bcast:68) LOCK: none (ss=96 snq=0 seq=0)
us-bcast, I thought. That's wrong. When I did this last year, it selected us-cable channel map by default. I didn't have to change anything. I searched and searched the web for an answer. Finally I decided to hunt for the Silicondust config guide. I found the hdhomerun development guide. In there you can set the channelmap and change it from us-bcast to us-cable.
hdhomerun_config FFFFFFFF set /tuner1/channelmap us-cable
Now when I ran the "scan" command, I got the new frequency and program number for WRAZ.
I manually scan for channels instead of relying on mythtv's channel scanner cause I map my channels differently then the channel scanner would. I've used this config for years and would hate to jack it up.